segunda-feira, 24 de maio de 2010

Justin Bieber: What my dream woman would be like!

BY JÖRG ORTMANN

Bieber fever has well and truly hit Germany!


Popstar Justin Bieber (16, 'Baby') pulled in the crowds yet again at an appearance in Frankfurt. The Canadian heartthrob became a global star after videos of him performing were put up on YouTube.
Now, millions of girls adore the teen singer and fans from Auckland to Kaiserslautern to Ohio go crazy even when his name is mentioned!
BILD reporter Jörg Ortmann met Justin Bieber at the Radisson Hotel in Frankfurt:
BILD: What’s it like being the biggest popstar in the world?
Bieber: "I wouldn’t say I’m that - but it's great! I'm happy to be doing what I want to do”.
BILD: And girls?
Bieber: "Girls are wonderful. I love girls".
BILD: What about German girls in particular?
Bieber: "They are very loud and very charming".
BILD: Do you fancy someone in particular at the moment?
Bieber: “I always have a crush on someone actually. Especially Beyoncé”.
BILD: What do you like about yourself?
Bieber: "I think I am simply just a nice, very nice guy!"
BILD: And what do you not like?
Bieber: "I am impatient, especially when I have to wait for people. I must work on that”.
BILD: Your mother was very young when you were born. She was just 18. Can you imagine yourself as a teenage dad?
Bieber: "Phew! That would be in two years. I can’t really imagine it”.
BILD: Who do you miss when you're on the road?
Bieber: "My grandparents. I see very little of them".
BILD: What do you do when it’s just you on your own?
Bieber: "I watch TV, the sports channel. Or I hang out on the computer on Twitter".
BILD: Your greatest moment?
Bieber: "When I was singing on Oprah for the President. That was really awe-inspiring".
BILD: What would your dream woman look like?
Bieber: "Beautiful smile, beautiful eyes; she should be funny and have a good sense of humour. She should be should be sincere, with a lot of love. I must be able to trust her. You can have the hottest girl in the world but not be able to talk to her. That would be a pity!”
BILD: Have you got a driving licence?
Bieber: "I have. But I failed the test once. I like driving. I love to bomb down the highway". Link