quinta-feira, 8 de abril de 2010

Terminally ill actor collapses on the street

Terminally-ill actor Dennis Hopper collapsed on the street outside his house.



These shocking pictures hurt the heart.
One of the biggest Hollywood stars in film history is in the final stages of prostate cancer – he only weighs 45 kilos. The ‘Easy Rider’ actor lost strength as he left his house in Venice Beach and fell to the ground. His assistant rushed to help and supported his head with her hand.
Hopper said: “I fell straight on my face with my glasses in my hand”.
The picture was taken a day before the acting legend received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, but it has only just been released.
It appears that the result of the accident was not serious. The 73-year-old suffered from a wound to the head.
But Dennis Hopper's cancer can’t be cured.
The Hollywood star has already bid farewell to friends and companions such as Jack Nicholson and Peter Fonda. He said: “I’m ready to die”.
Bild.com